Σάββατο 23 Οκτωβρίου 2010

A Legacy Of Lesbian Love Letters (No 6) - DEAR SAPPHO



1-93-1993, 11:30 A.M.
Madisson, Madisson, Madisson,
I am obsessed with you.  I can't eat. I can't sleep. I only can think of you and our love-making on Friday night.  Thoughts of you crying-thinking of how beautiful I find you.  Being scared to let me kiss you everywhere - afraid to let go of the last control to me - afraid to be so totally vulnerble . . . . I want to possess you, capture you, belong to you.  Belong to you - belong to you - belong to you.  Madisson, belong to you.  I surrender my body, my heart, my soul to you, my beautiful Madisson.
I am more afraid than I have ever been in my life.  Afraid of the totality of my desire for you.  Afraid you'll ask me to leave Terry, afraid you won't ask me to leave Terry.  What's going to happen to me? . . . How can I live without you now that I've found you?  I cannot . . .
Come to my house on our next weekday off and spend the day with me.  Start in the morning, make love, go on a picnic? hold hands, tell me your dreams, make love again and again and again . . .  Let me court you, woo you, seduce you . . . Let me rub our wetness together.  This time I won't hold back my climax.  I love your hands, lips, pelvis, legs. . . I love you, angel.  I love you Janet Madisson Mary Michael Ledet forever and without conditions or hesitation.  If you reject me now - I will die.
Laura


LAURA TO MADISSON
We've been together two years now (1996).  We are nurses at Texas Children's Hospital.  Madisson is very androgynous and I am very femme.  I did leave Terry (my partner of 10 years) about two weeks after this letter was written.


From the book
DEAR SAPPHO A legacy of Lesbian Love Letters
by KAY TURNER
Published by:  THAMES AND HUDSON, 1996

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου