Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2011

1829-1837: President Jackson closes "Bank of United States" The President Andrew Jackson (Democrat/Freemason) said regarding bankers: “The bank, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!”


1829-1837: President Jackson closes "Bank of United States"
The President Andrew Jackson (Democrat/Freemason) said regarding bankers: “The bank, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!” “You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God I will rout you out.”
“I sincerely believe the baking institutions having the issuing power of money, are more dangerous to liberty that standing armies.” “Paper is poverty…it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” “If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency… the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
In December of 1834, President Jackson declared that the national debt would be paid off. The next month there was an assassination attempt on Jackson.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου